When you think of Danny Armstrong you think of personal care and attention. Early on in life the desire to help people encouraged success in the banking business. Obtaining a Real Estate Salesman’s license in the 1980’s enabled the transfer from banking to the investment and real estate world.
Danny has been a Real Estate Broker in North Central Texas since 2007.
Serving on many volunteer and civic boards and committees keeps him in touch with the community pulse.
· First United Methodist Church, Comanche
· Center For Life Resources (7 County Area)
· Former Board Chair of Comanche Housing Authority
· Member of Comanche Chamber of Commerce
· Member of Stephenville Board of Realtors
You can also catch Danny at many events around the area:
· Rodeo Announcer
· Events Public MC
· Radio Sports Play-by-play
· Involved with many youth activities
The family has always been important and supportive. Three grown daughters have expanded a family that spreads across the state.
Armstrong Real Estate prides itself on being hands on public service provider. If you are looking to purchase, sell or just discuss your needs Danny has the experience and background to assist you.